When this rule applies, the party involved is banned from joining the same event for a cycle, meaning they cannot join the event for a whole month. For instance, a particular team wins the MyRO War Masters for January-March, the members cannot join on the following month (April). After a month’s rest (May), they can join again. This is to ensure that the same people won’t be able to hoard prizes and helms for themselves.
Particular and specific rules and mechanics are listed below:
1. Guild of the Month
2. No. 1 PKFor Guild of the Month, there isn’t a doubled prize pot, or it doesn’t need to gain 3 consecutive wins for a Grand Slam Award. When a same player, as well as a same account earns 3 Burning Helms (Burning Helm of Champions, Blue Burning Helm of Champions, Yellow Burning Helm of Champions) he may choose to exchange it to a Costume: Grand Slam Burning Helm of Champions in the Quest NPC located in MOA. The said costume gives the wearer 25% increase in walkspeed, +2 all stats, and 1% damage reduction from demi-human race. This item is permanently bound to the player's account.
3. MyRO War MastersWhen a player wins the No. 1 PK for three consecutive months, he will receive a doubled prize pot for the Proofs of Donation and Megaphones (100P and 10 Megas). Take note that any of the player’s characters or accounts cannot join the next PK championship, but he can still play inside the PVP room.
4. Top Emperium Breaking GuildWhen a team wins the MyRO War Masters for three consecutive months, the members will receive a double prize pot for the Proofs of Donation and Megaphones (140P and 42 Megas). Take note that any of the member’s other characters or accounts cannot join the next MWM cycle. This applies even if a member only held a helm for a month. For instance, the Genetic for January is ‘A’ and the Genetic for February and March is ‘B’, both Genetics cannot join the April cycle of MWM. This applies to all the helm holders for all the three months they’ve been crowned as champions. A substitute player, given that he never got the chance to wear a dragon helm, may still participate in the following month’s cycle of MWM.
5. Top Emperium BreakerWhen a particular guild gets awarded as the Top Breaking Guild for three consecutive months, the Guild Master is awarded a double prize pot: 100 Proofs of Donation and 6 Megaphones. The guild may join the next cycle of the Breaking Ladder, but won’t be able to join the awarding ceremonies.
6. Quest Treasure Box BreakerWhen a particular player gets awarded as the Top Emperium Breaker for three consecutive months, the Top Breaker gets a doubled amount of PODs and Megaphones, with a total of 60 Proofs of Donation and 6 Megas. He may join the next cycle of the Breaking Ladder, but won’t be able to join the awarding ceremonies.
TL;DR:When a particular breaker wins the QTB award for three consecutive months, he is eligible for a grand slam award. His total prize pot will be double, for a total of 6 Black Treasure Boxes, and 10 Megaphones. He may join the next cycle of the QTB Breaking Ladder, but won’t be able to join the awarding ceremonies.
Grand Slam is a rule applied when a player, a team, or a guild wins an award for three (3) consecutive times; thus, the abovementioned is prohibited from joining the event they won for a full month. When the Grand Slam Rule applies, the abovementioned gets to have a doubled prize.
There you go! Do you have what it takes to score a Grand Slam award?