Guide to enhancing White Wing Set

From leveling to farming, to character builds and various quests, this is your go to section.
Ares

Guide to enhancing White Wing Set

Post by Ares » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:57 am

Are you amaze on how much does the Arrow Storm skill of a Ranger deals heavy damage to you and your party? Are you wondering what set of armors are they wearing?

Worry no more, in this guide I'll teach you about the White Wing Set and how to enchant them.

1. White Wing Set:
ASPD +2
Increases damage of Arrow Storm by 50%.
Increases long range physical attack damage by 30%.
Has chance of auto-casting Double Strafe while dealing long range physical attack.
(Has a chane to break when enchanted at Mora)

2. White Wing Set is compose of 4 armors:
White Wing Suit
White Wing Mantue
White Wing Boots
White Wing Brooch
You can buy a WWS at the Donation Items located on every Main Save Points. They cost 28 PODS each except for WWSuit which costs 38 PODS.

3. Once you have your own White Wing items you can now go ahead and try your luck on enhancing it. Enhancing your WWS can grant it different stats from Agi 1-4, Dex 1-4, Str 1-4, Luk 1-4, Crit 1-5 and Expert Archer 1-3. WW Suit, Boots, and Mantue can have 3 enchants on it while WW Brooch can only have 2.

White Wing Suit Enchants:
Agi/Dex/Str/Luk = 1-4
Cri 1-5 = gives additional critical rate.
Expert Archer gives Range Attack 2% per 1 enchant. Example: EA1 gives Range Attack 2% while EA2 gives Range Attack 4%.

White Wing Mantue Enchants
Str/Dex/Luk/Agi = 1-4
ATK+1-3% = gives additional ATK%
Fighting Spirit 1-5 = gives additional Attack and Hit. For example Fighting Spirit 2 gives Attack+9 and Hit+3.

White Wing Boots Enchants
Luk/Agi/ Str = 1-4
SP = gives additional SP
Def = gives additional to physical defense
Mdef = gives additional to magic defense

White Wing Brooch Enchants
Dex/Vit/Agi = 1-2
SP = gives additional SP
Def = gives additional to physical defense

4.Warp to Mora using the NPC Warper.

5. Make sure that you have Mora Coins(Click this link to learn how to get Mora Coins - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2214) with you because 1 enhancement costs 1 Mora Coin and 100,000 zeny. Warp to Mora using the NPC Warper. Once you're in Mora go to the Artifact Researcher (146,98).

6. Before you start enhancing your armor make sure that you are wearing it. Speak to the Artifact Researcher. Choose "Please continue", she will ask you on what equipment do you want to enchant.

7. Once the first enhancement is complete check for the stat that was added to your item by right clicking on it. Equip the item again to proceed with the 2nd enhancement but this time there is a chance for the enhancement to fail (there is a chance for the enhancements to be erased and you'll need to go back to 1st enhancement). Do the same process again.
8. For third enhancement, this time there is a chance for the item to be destroyed so make sure that you are confident with your luck.
Note: She'll tell you that you've already exceeded the limit for enhancement when you try to enhance an item if it already has 3 enhancement.

8. After all the enhancement is complete go ahead and refine your armor if you want.

Happy Enhancing everyone!

Ashu

Re: Guide to enhancing White Wing Set

Post by Ashu » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 pm

Ummmmmm ..... I suggest refine the gears first to at least +9 or +10 so you have more choices for enchants .... refining it to +9/+10 gives you the choice for picking range ability enchants which gives the best set o enchants for range attack boost ... like ExpertArchers and Dex for suits ... and Physical Ability for the Garment ... which would sometimes give like Atk+1/2% I dunno if there's 3 in myro .. XD ehe and Also Fighting Spirit Enchants ...

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 am

Ashu wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 pm
Ummmmmm ..... I suggest refine the gears first to at least +9 or +10 so you have more choices for enchants .... refining it to +9/+10 gives you the choice for picking range ability enchants which gives the best set o enchants for range attack boost ... like ExpertArchers and Dex for suits ... and Physical Ability for the Garment ... which would sometimes give like Atk+1/2% I dunno if there's 3 in myro .. XD ehe and Also Fighting Spirit Enchants ...
Thanks for this Ashu, do not worry as Ares is still working on this guide. :)

Ares

Post by Ares » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Ashu wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 pm
Thanks for your input Ashu. Yep there' s a EA/ATK 3 in MyRO. Also about refining the gears first it actually depends with the player. For me, I suggest enchanting the equips first then once you have the enchant that you want then you can go now and refine it to safe refine, or spend 3PODS for sure +10 refined and then proceed with trying your luck on enchanting it to overups. This is to avoid spending 3PODS for sure +10 refine (also they cost 28 and 38PODS), tho you can always refine it to the safe level refinement.

Anyway, this is still an incomplete guide and I'm still trying to save some PODS to buy the complete White Wing Set for me to get the screenshots for each equips. I hope * Admin * can give me a complete set for me to try hehe :D :lol: