War of Emperium / Guild of the Month Changes

Help us improve our server

Choose 1:

1. Lessen the guild capacity to 41 members
No votes
2. Increase the Economy Point requirement to be able to participate in the Guild of the Month Championships
33%
3. Both
No votes
4. None of the above, leave everything as it is.
67%

Total votes: 3

Seraph

War of Emperium / Guild of the Month Changes

Post by Seraph » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:48 pm

To make the the daily War of Emperium more exciting, we are considering to implement some changes. But we like to hear from you first.

We are down with the following choices:
1. Lessen the guild capacity to 41 members
2. Increase the Economy Point requirement to be able to participate in the Guild of the Month Championships
3. Both
4. None of the above, leave everything as it is.

Please vote and/or comment so we'd know your thoughts about this matter.

Ashu

Re: War of Emperium / Guild of the Month Changes

Post by Ashu » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 am

1.) Lessen guild capacity wont do anything at all during GOM ... the others might just, not join at all or throw the game if they cant participate in GOM of their guild.
2.) Increase Economy point to participate.... This will lead for a GOM with only one guild participating ... (* Im speaking as per my own impression) There's one dominating guild in myro... and most of the time they monopolize the castles ... so I guess no need to explain further ... that's that. ^_^
3.) both ...... ( * hmmmmmm )
4.) My choice ^_^ ..... as it is GOM is quite boring .... but there's no helping it ... further changes will just make GOM worse .... lets just pray more people will learn about how good the server is and join our family that way the server will be livelier and everything goes not only GOM will be more exciting but the whole game.

Absinthe

Post by Absinthe » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Thank you. Your feedback is well appreciated :)

Ares

Post by Ares » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Not sure why I can't cast my vote, but for me it would be best to lessen the guild capacity to 20-25. What's happening right now is All SP vs Low/Upper Pront. I know there are alliances that was established before, pero hindi na kasi ganun ka enjoyable and WOE to be honest. Wala nang thrill and action yung WOE. Nadodominate na ng isang guild halos lahat ng castle. I know hindi naman sya kasalanan ng running for the other team kasi maraming kakampe pero hindi ba kayo nababagot sa nangyayari? Just my 2 centzzzzzz :) :ugeek: ;)